Friday, January 22, 2016

Life has been, ahem, crazy.

With the addition of  the In-Law Suite to our home, which allowed my Mom to move in, and the work that we needed to do to our "side" of the house due to the addition -  we have been, shall I say, working what feels like 24/7.

Mom fell in November and broke her hip (can we all be overwhelmingly grateful for her being where she now is!)....it was a clean break allowing for a relatively easy surgery and partial replacement. Mom moved from the hospital into a rehab facility where she stayed for a mere two weeks and then back home with us! Amazing how quickly she pushed through it!

My hubby is working more hours at work than one should be, but he has no choice in the matter and we will power through the next 3 weeks and be grateful for the extra money it affords us.

I am finding it quite difficult to fall into my soft spot of DIY work. Sigh. I love and long to work on projects that challenge me. There seems to be such an abundance of "normal, has to be done to survive" work at this point that I find myself simply longing to be creative and unable to do so. 
But I do not see creative to be too far in my future and my mind swirls with anticipation at the ideas that I have! 

I cannot promise at this point how often I will be posting in the early 2016 year, I desire to write often, but do need to sleep at some point, so I refuse to lock myself into a schedule. I will do my best at life, at work, at DIY'ing and most importantly with God.

I ask grace from you all and know that if you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask.

Paula

p.s.  My photography business has been quite busy recently (throwing that into an already packed schedule) and I will be posting some of the pictures here on the blog...here is one taken on my Iphone (why is it that photographers NEVER have their good cameras when they really need them!) that i found to be just a remarkable site! I did not actually count, but I know there had to be at least 150 ice-cycles!!



No comments:

Post a Comment