Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm In Love!

With this picture!!! (by Kristyn Hogan)

This is a bit surprising, as all the mirrors and empty frames are hung above this fireplace mantle in a very symmetrical fashion and that is soooooooooooo not me. But it is the framing of the mirrors and the empty frames themselves that I am in love with!

My husband and I, along with our Daughter and Son-In-Law are leaving on Sunday for Door County and it is now my mission to go into every single antique shop we drive near and forage for old, unwanted frames that make me fall in love with them, bring them home and paint, paint, paint and hang, hang, hang.

That way, I can fall in love with my own walls that look so wonderful with my new flooring!!

Sounds divine, simply divine.....slow pace, family love and treasures to be found...ahhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment