Friday, September 19, 2014

A Quick Glimpse Of Girls Night Projects

Just a couple of looks at two of the things that we will be crafting at the upcoming Girls Night that I spoke of yesterday.

Since these are for fall projects, I chose to use shades of brown.....but do not worry, I WILL be putting in pops of color on the finished project!

A garland for fun!
 


 
It is a simple garland that only requires scissors and a glue stick for tools!
Jute twine and two sheets of card stock are the supplies needed.


Below.....A flower for the wreaths that we will be making.
A 23 cent sheet of flannel will score you at least 6 of these flowers. Add some of the jute twine and a button and you have a cute flower for a wreath, a hair pretty or even to tack on a lamp shade!

Again, if you would like to make either of these, let me know and I can make a download for the flower shapes and circles for the garland.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment