Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Special Menu

I am having a small group of very special ladies for a crafting night at the end of the month.
We will be making burlap wreaths, swags, etc.....BUT!
There has to be food involved!
So since we are all responsible for a portion of the dinner that night, I created a fun little menu!
 
 
 
 We will be putting flowers on the wreaths, so I have started the girls out with a flower on the menu that can be put on their wreath!
 
 
 
 
 
 Each page of the menu is labeled with a girl's name, when that page is flipped up, the instructions for their part of the dinner are there. And they all know what the other gals are bringing!
 


Since the theme of the night is "burlap", I kept the menu on the shabby chic side of things.
If you would be interested in making these, please let me know and I can post a template for downloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment