Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Popping In For A Moment

Just a quick update on life.

We are full steam ahead on the addition, having roofed it, installed all the windows and outside doorway.

Life is super crazy and there is work being done nearly every day of the week.

Some days small things are accomplished and other days much bigger tasks.

I am getting very antsy to have things further along, but I am also happy with what has been done.

Here are a few pictures of the roofing process....our Son-In-Law had his first ever experience with the roofing process and said in the end, "I am sore in places I didn't even know I could be sore in!"

This was NOT my first roofing adventure and I completely agree with the soreness thing! Ugh.



 
 Above picture is our "ground crew"...and let me tell you, when it is 94* and you are on the roof, making multiple trips up and down for things like tape, water, bandages, etc is not a fun thing....but having a ground crew to toss thing up to you...priceless!



And what does a girl do to her tool belt that is just tooooo plain???? Add some sparkle of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment