Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Baby Shoes and Other Ramblings

I took a bit of time from blogging due to the busyness of life.

We are moving along on the addition and working most of our spare moments on the construction.

In the mean time, I spent time (not enough) taking photos of a baby's first birthday, creating a trunk décor for the Autumn Adventure at our church....the theme for my jeep was "Mardi Gras" and all of the décor came from genuine time spent at Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

Also taking my Mom to the Dr. for a routine echo of her heart and all is well.

I did a photo shoot for a sweet family of nearly five girls...number five is coming Nov. 26th!

And here is a picture of baby shoes....

I mean really, how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love photography....I get to take these pictures and make myself and others feel joy in a very normal day. Joy. Nothing better!

I have plans of walking thru our house and taking photos tonight, and I will post as I can this week....when I am not laying hard wood floors or putting up trim...exciting life I live!

No comments:

Post a Comment