Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Just Some Thoughts

Yesterday was my youngest Daughter's birthday!
She is a beautiful young lady, a joy to our lives and we are so very proud of her!


Our time continues to be filled with construction, interrupted briefly with work, shopping trips and Dr. visits. 

We are getting ever closer to the dreaded drywall experience on the addition. We should be there by months end and then starts the painting, cabinet installation and flooring...lots and lots of flooring....ugh. 

But after flooring comes decorating and Mom's big move!! She is very excited to have closets (her first time ever for a bedroom closet!!), new everything and an apartment that she can physically take care of herself.

Speaking of Mom, I take her to the Dr. today for an Echo-Cardiogram....just routine, so we hope to find out all is still well!

I have, what I am convinced is, the worlds worst hang nail. I am certain that there has never been another human being with one that even comes close to this one....I mean, I am sure my finger will fall off very soon if this thing does not clear up...it is that bad!
OK, rant over.

I have been asked to place one of my photo's (my choice, I am leaning towards a couple that I took while on Canal Street in New Orleans) into an event at our Hospital. I am flattered and excited.

My fibromyalgia has escalated as of late. Dr. has taken blood tests (all are normal...yes, there is something normal about me!) and now he will begin trying something new, of which I am not sure just yet.

My paint sprayer decided to die on me yesterday....it worked for about 3 minutes and then stopped. I ran all the troubleshooting tests I could and then it proceeded to shoot paint from an orifice that it should not have across the room! Not happy was I! Good thing we bought the extended warranty with it...but I really do not want to try again, I would prefer just getting my money back. I am sure you really wanted to know that!

I have about 7 projects started apart from our construction and cannot seem to find the time or get-up-and-go to complete them.

Must be the weather

Really

Either to beautiful to be inside or to wet to be outside.....makes me crazy with want to either stroll through the country side oooooing at the beauty or stay cuddled up in front of the fire under a blanket.

I believe that I have covered all that is bugging my brain at this moment, so you are officially off the hook in trying to understand how my thought patterns work.

Have a blessed, wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment