Thursday, July 24, 2014

We Interrupt This Blog

I am interrupting the posts of the past week -
 
you know, the posts of the fun vacation pictures  -

the crazy construction (and destruction) pictures  -  

for a small bit of creativity!

I love to make fun "flag" swags to decorate for parties that I have.

They are inexpensive, pretty, and add joy to the celebration!

I made this swag for hmmmm, Mother's day?? I think.


I have not taken it down because I like it so much!

 
When I walk thru my house of chaos it makes me smile!

This was an easy project, consisting of a clearance package of small square fun print paper pieces, scissors and a hole punch!


I cut the flags shapes to the desired size and then cut the "v" in the bottoms of them all.

I did all this while sitting at night watching tv with my hubby.

Hole punching was next, I punched two in the tops of all the flags.

I then put two flags back to back so that if swag is hung where both sides are seen, it is pretty on both of the sides!

Next I strung them (really? yes, really)  and hung them on my mirror!

Lovely little project that takes very little time, little efforts and is just stinkin cute!



 

 
 Ok, there is really no reason for the next two pictures other than I LOVE this print on this particular paper!!

 So adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment