Thursday, July 31, 2014

This Is Thursday

A normal Thursday for me is like this,

Get up, brush teeth, take meds, eat a bite, get dressed, go to work, get groceries, head home, make dinner, talk over the day with Hubby, watch a bit of TV, get ready for bed, take meds, go to sleep.

THIS is today:

Get up
Brush teeth
Take meds
Get crock pot ready with dinner for my Hubby because I will not be home at dinner time.
Eat a bite
Get dressed
Go to work...........work is c r a z y....VBS week is always nuts!
Leave for Chicago
Pick up a few things for the addition
Sigh a few times at the fun I am having but always in my mind is ALL that has to be done at home.
Eat dinner
Head home
Clean up the house a bit
Get ready for bed
Take meds
SLEEP

And start all over again tomorrow.

Are your days so full that you find yourself coming and going, breathing hard and sometimes not catching your breath at all???????????

Yes, that is me at the moment.

This too shall pass.

Soon? Probably not. But I intend to have joy in it all. Pure Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment