Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wedding Dress Con't.

Remember these pictures?

 
 
Yes, my original wedding dress.
 

Since we are headed to the beach to take anniversary photos, I knew it needed a make-over of sorts.

I am giving you a sneak peak of the dress top which is the biggest difference in the dress.
 
 
 



 
I also had to take the zipper out to take the collar off and lower the back a bit so there is now a corset closer in the back (which I could not pull tight enough on my own, bummer) as I did not want to put the work into another zipper. I simply used some satin ribbon and made the loops for the corset. Two straight stich seams and done! More satin ribbon laces in the hoops and done!

I will post some of the official pictures when we return from the beach....I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment