Thursday, February 3, 2011

Life is....Crazy, Wonderful, Full, Contentness.

Well, here we are already into February....wow! During the month of January, we have had our family move in with us (temporarily) I have gotten and survived food poisoning, made a trip to New Orleans, had our eldest daughter come from 7 hours away, two weekends in a row (wooohooo!) made a weekend trip to Chicago and prepared for the "storm of the century" to hit our area! It did...and we are all still digging out!

Philippians 4:11-13 (New King James Version)
11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: 12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.


How do you handle a crazy life? I find that I am blessed. Period. For if the Lord had not given to me these children, we would be alone. If the Lord had not given us our snow bound home, we would be homeless.
If the Lord had not blessed us with the means to buy food (even tainted as it was) I would be hungry.

No matter the twists and turns that my life takes, I am content. I am content to be where the Lord desires for me to be, even when I am, at times, disobedient, He still guides me to His desired goal....contentedness.

1 comment: