Friday, February 25, 2011

Sewing Class

Tonight I will be (as to the best of my ability, which could be questionable at this moment!) training my two beauties, Amanda and Jen, in the fine art of using a sewing machine to create fun stuff!!!
Amanda wants to make a curtain to match her current ones, as she needs 3 and has only 2.
Jen wants to make a dress for Livi from a site that has visual instructions, but not an actual "cut out pattern".

I on the other hand, fell in love with this beauty while at Pier One a few weeks ago with my husband.
I have decided to create it myself out of a couple of yards of fabric, and inexpensive satin....loving it!!



If you would like to make a pillow yourself, there is a tutorial at the site "U Create" which I have linked at the side of my page.
Have a superb weekend and do something amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment