Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet Valentine Idea!!!!

Let me start today with a verse from scripture that is the basis for this particular gift for your sweetheart.....
1 Peter 5:14a Greet one another with a kiss of love.

How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!! God telling us to greet one another with a kiss of love! That is exactly what I plan on doing to my sweetheart this valentines day.

I ran across this do it yourself gift to share with you all. It is very inexpensive, and tooooooo much fun!!!

My thanks to Sweet Tooth Dessert for this great gift idea!




Simply done with a white sheet of paper, fold one end to resemble an envelope flap, wrap around the sized candy bar that you are giving (cut paper to correct size before wrapping) write your little love note and seal with a kiss!

Have a superb weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment