Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Frustration and a Link...

First, I hope that all Mom's had an amazing Mother's Day!!! I had a wonderful weekend, filled with food, family, fun and more food! I promised you pics of the table, and of course, all I got was a table setting picture! Forgetful Momma Here!!

The table was so precious to me, as I used my Mother's wedding china as the main focal point, and color scheme of the night. Pink and Grey....totally cool!

Pictures you ask???? Hmmmmmmmmmmm, well, that is my frustration....I took the card out of my camera to down load the pictures here and, wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, shall we just say that I cannot find the silly card!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I will be crushed if I cannot find that thing! Pictures so precious to me, hopefully only temporarily gone.

Well, in spite of my frustration, I am leaving you with a link to centsational girl and the amazing job that she did in making a media center for under $60!!! Yes, you read that correctly, less than sixty dollars!







Have an amazing Tuesday!!! I plan on putting in the garden this afternoon....hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment