Monday, May 16, 2011

What Once Was Lost......


Now is found!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaahooooooo! My poor lost card from my camera was found neatly tucked away in the depths of our passenger side seat in our car! Yep! It was there all the time, probably laughing at my anguish over having "miss placed" it. Did you know that inanimate objects are capable of laughing? But only at the owners of said objects, so the rest of you are safe from my laughing media card.

Mothers Day is 8 days past, our Children's Choir Musical performance is one day past, and in 3 days we will have approx. 50 people in our back yard for our annual craw fish boil! Crazy life that I have....and loving every moment of it!!! Thankfully, there is a short vacation looming on the horizon, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Leaving you today with the once lost photos of the 5 mommies that attended our big Italian feast, and also a shot of one of the table settings....partly my Mother's wedding china & part a few antique dishes that my Mother had collected over the years.





Have an amazing Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment