Thursday, May 26, 2011

Longings....

I am having a longing today. For a time away. A time of relaxing, calmness, laughter, joy, peace, fun food and long walks. Doesn't that sound simply amazing!!!
Well, soon (10 days to be exact) my husband, daughter and son-in-law will load up in our car, and the four of us will leave our small town to go to alot of other VERY small towns! Door County WI. is our destination (with a short stop at the home of the world champion Green Bay Packers Lambeau Field for lunch and a tour) and I could not be more ready.
We will stroll along the beaches, watch the sail boats, with leisure we will find hidden treasures in lots of antique shops and eat amazing food at fun places like "The Wild Tomato"!
My mind is already there....just waiting for my body to catch up!

In the days leading up to our leaving, we have several grad. open houses to attend and a few projects to complete. One of them being a planter box for lettuce....one that is right outside my living room window, just steps off the deck.....should be a miniature of this one, and hopefully in the same wonderful color! I will be sure to take pictures of the start to finish for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment