Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A "Wall Of Fame".....of course!!!!

That is the answer to yesterday's post! A little place that I call the Payne "Wall of Fame". Still a work in progress, but looking pretty stellar thus far.

The frame from yesterday's post is one that we found while perusing through an antique shop while in Door County last month. The oval frame, small blue frame, the antique white frame with our U.P. three in it are all also from our travel up north.

Now, the large frame had a piece of old glass added to it which I sprayed with Looking Glass Paint which gives it that old, antique mirrored finish.

The picture of my husband and I is a canvas print that I made by using medium gel and a simple copy from a copy machine....easy technique, but it does take an overnight time line.

Hope that this inspires you to dig out those old, collecting dust, frames that we all have hiding in our basements and make something amazing with them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment