Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What Do You Have Stored Away????

Well, this past weekend, I actually wrapped some Christmas presents (for this coming Christmas lest you wonder if I am behind!) to store in my basement, away from little eyes that will soon be inhabiting one of our extra bedrooms for a few precious days.

But, it got me to thinking (strange saying...hmmm) what do YOU all have stored away for any special occasion? I have lots of dishes, bowls, glasses, serving ware, silverware and centerpiece items.

I love to set a special table when we have family or company over....I am in love with making people feel special, because they are!!

Here a just a couple of pics I took...sadly (or happily!) there is much more on the shelves that my sweet husband built for me!



















Have an amazing Wednesday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment