Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Can" You?

How many of ya'll have one of these? Just lil' ol' me? (I am practicing my southern drawl, as we are headed to MO this weekend, OK I'm done)
You know, it is one of "those" cans you get at Christmas filled with popcorn, AWFUL popcorn...
did I just say that?
OK, my hands just said that out loud! Oops!
Well, I am not one to leave well enough alone,
or throw things out,
so a painting we shall go!

While painting, be sure to remove all of your husbands tools from the area,
because he just may not want a celery green dremel tool box!
Orrr, maybe he will!
And this is my painted tin!!! How cool is that!
Now, it will be a storage container or a chip tin when we have barbeque's in the spring and summer or a knitting tin (if I knitted) or a flour tin or a...you get the picture, the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment