Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Light Dilemma.....

Nothing major, a small dilemma to say the least.

I was checking out the pictures of "Maple & Magnolia's" new sewing room when I noticed the lovely lights that she has in there.

They are VERY simple, custom colored and to me, very pretty!

So, do I do something fancy above my sink, or use a simple light that I can spray any wonderful pop of color that my little heart desires????

Decisions, decisions!?!?!?!?!?!

Maple & Magnolia
Another Thought!!!! I could paint the post and leave the light alone!
 
Or....a simple light with a beautiful shade?
 
 
Orrrrr, repurpose a beautiful bottle or vase into a pendant light?????
 
OK, I am going to stop now before my head explodes from to much thinking!!!
 
Your input is very, very welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment