Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kithen Update!

 
I snapped a couple of really quick pictures this morning...it is a rainy one today and so the lighting is not the best.
Of course, I was able to turn on our two luscious new pendant lights over the breakfast bar...light LOVE!
These beauties have fabric shades (factory normal) but I have plans for them! Shocking, I know.
I am on the lookout for the perfect material that will just melt my heart...then I will recover the shades to delight my heart!
 As you can see below, the soffits have been removed, the ceiling and walls repaired and you cannot even tell they ever existed!
Previously we had a single light above the breakfast bar, we had that hole covered and put up two boxes for the new lighting.

 This is the counter we are debating over....it is granite, but we are checking out a couple of other options before pulling the trigger.

I will keep you "in the know" as soon as we finish the last of the decisions as far as back splash etc.
To this point we have a grand total of $456. invested in the "new" kitchen! That is for lighting, drywall and misc. I am sure the cost will go up quickly now that we are on the home stretch, but I am hoping to keep them as low as possible!
Have an amazing Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment