Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's Next, After The Kitchen?

Our Master Bath vanity has had it. Crumbling bottom, old vanity that was water damaged when given to us, but at the time we were so thrilled to be given a sink/vanity that we were completely willing to over-look the slight water damage.
I thought it was to be in there for a few years and then we would replace it. 18 years later, it looks so much worse. It has been re-painted and new drawer pulls added, however, the bottom of the vanity is getting much worse.

I really want to make my own out of an old SMALL dresser (the room is quite small and needs small to fit) so I have found a couple of inspiration photos.

 I love the above vanity because of it's original paint (I think) and the small white vessel sink that leaves lots of room for "stuff" on each side.

 The above vanity is the perfect size! I am not sure how I feel about not having a drawer or that the pipe is showing...hmmmmm.

The above dresser is amazing! Able to clean under it, no wood against the floor so damage will not be done when cleaning the floor, I just am not sure about the drop in sink....another hmmmmmm.

Let me know what you think!

 
all above photos are from Google images.

No comments:

Post a Comment