Monday, August 12, 2013

Checking IN

Just popping in so that you don't think I have stopped blogging.
That is not the case.
I simply have had an overwhelming week.
Sick husband
Health scare for my Mom....not over yet
Major auto accident for my Niece in which she has sustained brain injuries (swelling, bleeding etc.) multiple leg and hip fractures (at least 12) fractured ribs etc.  However, no internal organs were involved other than her lungs being VERY badly bruised. The respirator is currently breathing for her and they are draining off the fluids from her brain. She is staying level and not falling backwards which we are grateful for.
My niece is 37 years old. If you think of it, please pray for her.
She has this beautiful naturally curly red hair which is now in a bag in her room as they had to shave her head bald....she will be REALLY mad when she comes around....pray for the nursing staff! (there can always be a smile in the midst of the storm!)
God is very good. God is amazing!
My week is just as overwhelming this week as last, with surgeries (hopefully) for my sweet niece, Dr. appointments for my Mom and my husband trying to go back to work after his illness.
I am thankful that God is my strength and I am not. He will be and I will obey.
Life is never boring in my home....but I sure could use a bit of boredom right now!

I will update as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment