Monday, August 19, 2013

Blessings

Each year since our children have been small, I have placed a basket on our counter this time of the year.
This basket is filled with all the amazing veggies of the season that our garden or others have given to us. God's blessings.
This year is no different, even though things are still terribly crazy in our home. God still blesses us.
In-spite of my weaknesses, we are still blessed.
I dusted off my camera and snapped a few pictures of our blessing basket.


 The colors are amazing!

Inside are red potatoes, zucchini, yellow summer squash, green peppers, poblano peppers and red and yellow tomatoes.

I have plans for the peppers today. The rest will be eaten during the week.....between trips to the hospital and Dr's appointments.

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment