Friday, August 23, 2013

Helpful Hint & Update



I went to the hospital again yesterday to see how things were going for my niece. She was in a very dimly lit room that was quiet and peaceful. As I walked in, I noticed her eyes open and blinking. I leaned down and spoke her name in her ear and said "it's Aunt Paula" her eyes turned directly to me! I cried. The nurse said that was the first time she had done that, could I make her do it again? Yep, she did it again! It was just for a split second but it happened! Progress!
She was then taken to the ICU step down unit and later taken for an MRI. There is infection somewhere in her system as she is running a 99.8 temp. This is worry-some, but antibiotics are on board and we are praying for the best.
Linda is still non-responsive to pain and apart from the two quick eye responses, is non-responsive to all other stimulants. We are starting week 3 of this scary endeavor, but are praying for God's intercession in it all.

And on a lighter side.....I found this in an e-mail and thought of my youngest, as she has no counter space in her bathroom....but then thought I would share it with all of you too!
22-bathroom-holders

http://www.diyncrafts.com/2621/home/30-brilliant-bathroom-organization-and-storage-diy-solutions/22

Super Idea!!

My thanks to DIY Crafts . com for this useful and pretty idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment