Thursday, June 26, 2014

Life As I Know, Knew...ummmm Ugh.

Life at the moment is well, exhausting. Crazy is this life I have. But it keeps things exciting!

We have broke ground for our addition which will be the permanent living quarters for my Mom!

The tree has fallen and footers are going in. Yikes! I will be taking photos all along the way, so stay tuned!

I have spent 10 days in Austin Texas with family and we had a lot of fun but the heat and storms were huge!

I melt in that type of heat the same way that southerners freeze in the snow that we have here in the north....well, I freeze too so we are all the same I guess!

We head to the Outer Banks next week where all our family will descend on the beaches of Nags Head....the town has NO idea what they are in for!!!

But for today, I will leave you with a few ummm....eclectic photos from Austin Texas.




This is how they do it in Austin!



Lunch Yum!






Seriously Crazy!




This little boy was in his absolute height of glory.


Tomorrow, the beginning of the addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment