Monday, June 30, 2014

10 Shades Of Green

Green. Shades of Green. You either love green or hate it.

I love certain shades of green. And hate other shades of it. Well, hate is a very strong word and I am not sure I would truly go that far...but I know that I would never paint a wall "Kelly green"......

Ewww, just sayin.

Ok, back to green shades that I love. Or more importantly, that my Mom will love.

She wants the addition painted in a "Cape Cod / English Garden" shade of green.

A few samples of what I see as this type of green.

Disclosure: It must be a pale, light, brighten the room as much as possible kind of green....poor vision on my Mom's part deems this a must!

 
This chair is just sigh worthy!
 
 
My Mom is a crocheter....could not resist this green yarn!
 
 
 
Button, button, who's got the button???
 
The wall in which the fire place is on appears paler than the  others but it is the sun shining in on it.....this could be a great shade for Mom.
 
 
I love the shade of green these bowls are.....lovely!
 
 
And of course, my page of green in which my heart skips a beat!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment