Wednesday, August 6, 2014

a HUGE Shout Out!!!

To the youth in our church!!!!!!

Can I just say (and I will) that we have the best youth in the world!!!

Several of them spent a self-less afternoon in the heat of the day to come out to our back yard and river bank....to clear the visual area for my Mom.

They sweated, tired themselves and I am sure, lost a few pounds, to give my Mom's worsening eyes the ability to see her beloved river.

This view is precious to her and with her degenerating eyes she has fewer and fewer days to see the river.

With giving, loving hearts, several of the young men from our youth group sacrificed an entire afternoon, to give my Mom what she adores......a clear view of the river in her back yard.

She is beyond grateful.

We are beyond grateful.

And when our addition is complete, and Mom moves in...she will have this view on a much larger scale.

We are so very blessed!!!!!








I love Harvest Time Bible Church in Rock Falls, IL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment