Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Garden Gloves and Other Things....

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!! Ours was glorious!!!! Family, friends, food, fun, fellowship, all come together after a fabulous church service, to make for the best day!!!!

Random discovery: I found out last night that if I talk into my phone, it will type out what I say for me!!! No more typing a text message again!!!!!!!!!!!! No more typing grocery lists.....no more typing things into my calender....the phone does it for me!

I know, this may not be news for all the savy phone owners out there, but it is one cool discovery for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who Knew?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK, back to the garden glove thing....I am notoriouse for loosing garden gloves (at this moment, I only own one glove :>( so I will by buying a new PAIR, as that is how they are to be...a pair!) so, when I found this idea, courtesy of Martha Stewart.com, I knew I would have to put this one into practice!



So, when I buy the new pair of gloves, I will also pick up a package of flat magnets in the craft department and sew them into the cuff of the gloves.....my buckets are already painted in pretty colors, so this will be a quick fix!

Have a superb Tuesday!!!!

p.s. I will post pictures of our Easter Table tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment