Monday, April 11, 2011

Ahhhhhhh, Spring Cleaning

Yes, I said "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"!

I love organizing, cleaning and the results I get when it is all completed!

I know, I know,....that makes me a tad "weird", but I love accomplishment! It makes me feel alot less guilty when I sit on the couch and watch a movie, or take time for myself (which does not happen often enough) as accomplishing something from my TO DO list rewards me with this!

I make a "to do" list BUT, I also add REWARDS to it ~ you see, things like: clean closets.......watch a movie, wash windows.......buy flowers, clean out cupboards........buy paint for project, etc. etc. etc.

The "rewards" are not, nor do they have to ever be, things that cost money. They can be something as simple as a bubble bath, or watching a movie....without guilt! They can be things that do cost money, such as buying paint for a fun project that I would like to do on a weekend, or flowers to plant in my front of the house flower pots.

I started this last year and am continuing it this year too....not that I won't go above and beyond normal cleaning unless I am rewarded.....but just a bit of fun at the end of a taxing cleaning project that makes that project a tiny bit easier to accomplish!


Said project this past Saturday.....my husbands closet and my own......they both look amazing and I am hoping to keep them that way for a very long time!


















Have an amazing Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment