Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Love......

Getting calls from my children.....talking to them about "just stuff".

Last night I got another call from our son, Evan, just to talk. He lives 15 hours from us with his most wonderful family, serving the Lord in different areas at the church that they attend, working at the moment 2 jobs and being a great Dad.

I am so blessed that he still loves his Mom and WANTS to spend those moment on the phone catching me up with all that is going on in his life right now.

I am the mother of 3 of the most wonderful children ever.....only one lives here in our area, our oldest lives 7 hours north of us, and our only son lives 15 hours south of us......life is never without it's phone calls, and I am so blessed!!!


I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!


Here is a picture of our "little boy" who will always be our son, but is no longer our child, as he is a husband and father himself, and still loves his Mommy and Daddy.....who is the other man in this photo, my sweet husband....at Mardi Gras 2010.....

No comments:

Post a Comment