Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today....My Friend

Today....
Something none of us is guarenteed.
Today, I spend praying, worrying, hopeing, loving and
waiting.
You see, my dear friend, Diana
is having surgery.
She was diagnosed last week with
a very rare (her Dr. has only seen this once before)
form of breast cancer.
She is a huge blessing to me.
Her friendship is one of those in which we laugh,
uplift, love, talk, and share our wonderful
realationship with our Lord and Savior.
I ask for your prayers.
I ask that you think of, pray for and
remember my friend.
She has her family,
friends, and most comfortingly
her Savior with her today.
BREAST CANCER
Two of the most powerful words in the english language.
Two words all women hope to never hear.
My friend has heard those words.
My friend will deal with those words for
many weeks and months to come.
BREAST CANCER
I not only pray for my friend, but for all those
beautiful ladies that every day
get the diagnosis, are in the throws
of the treatment, having the follow-up tests,
or are adding to the years of "cancer free".
BREAST CANCER
May we soon have a cure, better treatments
and quicker diagnosis.
May we soon have a world where it is in our history and not in our future.
 

1 comment: