Friday, October 28, 2011

A Favorite Quote & What I'm Up To!

Favorite Quote of the day:
"Never jump into a pile of leaves with a wet sucker!"....Linus

I have finished making my menu for thanksgiving dinner,making the grocery list, and getting the invitations ready to be mailed as soon as it is actually November. How are you doing on getting a jump on the holidays? I wish that I could say that I had it all together, but if I did, that would be a lie. I far from have it all together.
I think my issue is that I put to many things on my plate that I think that I HAVE to do, and really it is all about family, and they only care about being together and not how organized my cupboards are, or how clean my refrigerator is.

So why do I care so much?

Well, is it my pride? Possibly.

Is it that I am an over achiever? Possibly.

But if I had to be completely honest with you all….I REALLY like to spoil the ones I love….and in some strange way, having this clean, organized, come in and do absolutely nothing cause I can put my hands on anything at any point so you don’t have to help with a thing, is my way of making the day as nice as possible. I know, I know, as I typed this, it even sounded a bit over the top even to me, but that really IS the truth!
Making things really special for the ones that I love, makes me feel wonderful.
Yep, I might be strange, but I am happy, I know I am loved and have the best family and friends EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment