Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Do You Ever...?

Do you ever get "behind" in life? You know, so much on your plate that you get behind in what seems like EVERYTHING!? Well, that has been my last month. I am caught up only in love, hugs, kisses and family fun. (OK, so not such a bad month!)
But, like the old saying goes, "all good things must come to an end" [I really don't like that saying very much!]

And that is where I am in my life right now. All those wonderful moments with family are saved in pictures, but gone for now. Birthdays and family gatherings are a memory all be it, wonderful memories. Life right now is full of "getting caught up". Yuck. I have had a bit of a set back on getting caught up, but am getting things done. Finally. Soon, the house will be clean, donations will be made to the local thrift store, order will reign in our little house, and then, Praise my Lord and Savior, the holidays will be here, and our home will be full once again with family and friends!

So, today I thank HIM for ability to accomplish, a life to serve, and family and friends to love!

And speaking of friends, here is a picture of a few of mine, having a great time during an 80's party for my sweet daughter's birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment