Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Are You Ready????

For your big Thanksgiving Feast?
I am!
I have my trusty meal book filled, invitations sent,
grocery list made, all my "turkeys in a row".
 
I make a book each year,
a menu is planned and is NON Negotiable
once it is made,
all the recipes that I need are pulled from my other
books and put in the organizational book,
all the recipes that our guest will be making
and bringing to our table have been printed off
and sent to them in their invitations.
 
Is that OCD'ish? Naaaaa, I didn't think so!
 
I took a couple of quick pictures so that you could see what I am speaking of.

It is quick, simple and keeps me from ever fretting
over where recipes are, what others will be bringing
and what I still need to make!
 
Ahhhhh, now that's better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment