Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pet Photos

My Aunt has a dog named Buster.
Earth shaking news? NO??
 I thought not. However, there is a cool story
behind her getting Buster Brown
(real name, not makin that one up!)
 
Remember a few years back, there was this crazy storm
named Katrina? Still makes my heart hurt every time
I am in New Orleans to see the "left overs" of that awful event.
Well, there were animals rescued from that tragedy
and a little dog was rescued and brought up north.
That dog was excepting puppies,
you guessed it! Buster is one of those puppies...
now a northerner and loved by his owner, my Aunt!
 
I took my camera with me last weekend as my youngest daughter and I treated
my Mommy and Auntie to a day out and lunch.
I snapped a couple of pics of Buster.....
I am not an animal photographer....they just won't
pose! Crazy! Sigh.
 
Well, I got about 4 pictures of him actually being still.
I will share them with you.
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment