Monday, December 24, 2012

Our Week Ahead

Today is Christmas Eve, but you already know that!
We will be going to our church's Christmas Eve
service this evening, getting things ready
for our family Christmas tomorrow.
We will be having a wonderful lunch here at
our home with family, and are quite excited about it.
Then later in the day, my husband and I will
get in the car and head south to New Orleans!
Yes. We. Are. Yeah Baby!!!
To say that I am excited would be an
understatement....a HUGE one!
I have been there before during the week between
Christmas and New Years and the sights
are quite amazing....I intend to have camera
in hand and fill the new wireless card that I got for my birthday on Saturday with all the glorious
pictures one could lay their eyes on!!
I will share all with you while we are there and
after we get back, which will be wayyyyy
too quickly, in my humble opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment