Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thinking Easter Table Plans

I am already planning my Easter Table.
Does that shock you? No? I thought not.
I am, if nothing else, a planner.
So, here are a few inspiration pictures
from which I will find ideas, and
run with those ideas, putting my own
little spin on them, probably way out of the
box in which they were presented,
and make them my own.
Gaze upon these lovely pictures and drool,
as I did, and dream of what you could make of them!
 
Yes, I know, this is a Christmas photo, but ohhhhhh what a lovely home made chandelier I could come up with to hang above my Easter Table!!
 
Photo From Coodinately Yours
I am in love with the apothecary jar.
And I have the eggs I would use already!
 
From 'I love everything beautiful'
I am not going to use pink dishes, but the pink tulips are too die for!!!
 
I believe that a white and olive green table dressing with pink tulips and apothecary jars filled with lovely things to gaze upon, lit by the hanging candle chandelier would just make me smile for days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment