Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tools Of Choice

I wanted to share with you the tools that I use all the time for
most of the projects that I do for our home and this blog.
In our basement, my husband has a room.
A very special room, filled with "man toys".
I really like his toys....alot.
So I thought I would show them off for you.
I REALLY like this room. Did I already say that?
Does that make me a tool geek? I accept it.
Take a peek into my geekyness.


I use the table saw often,
it is so much easier than hand sawing for sure!


I almost feel like I am having an affair with this saw.
 It is the newest toy in the shop and I used it for the first time
making the prints I wrote about yesterday.
It has taken the place of the old, smaller chop saw.
 
Here is the saw in which I have had the affair on.
It seems so sweet and small and it has been very easy to replace.
I am so sorry little saw.
I have loved you with all my heart, but I am officially breaking up with you.
I really am sorry, but not enough to keep me from loving another.

And of course, the drill. What girl could be complete without at least a 14 volt drill?
Not me....it completes me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment