Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Table Runner

Remember this?
 
My great buy from the frozen tundra?
 
Well, I re-purposed it into a couple of these!!!
Spring is blooming at my house.
 
 
I simply took the seam ripper to the rod pocket
end of the curtain and eliminated the pocket.
This not only made each end match,
but it also afforded me a precious extra
6 inches of length to the table runner,
which my table seriously needs.
I then cut the panel in 1/2 and ironed the
hems. Took it to the sewing machine and all
it took was two simple straight seams run up
on the sewing machine.
 
Voile'! Two fun,colorful table runners
for a cost of $2.24 each and about 20 minutes
of time on my part...what a deal!!!
 
Time for a "girly" dinner!

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! (And for the record, it would have taken me 20 minutes just to open the package.)

    Barb :-)

    ReplyDelete