Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Random Thoughts

I am not sure how the girls in my life have so completely influenced me,
but it seems that I have
a pink phone cover...how has this girl who
has always been a sea blue or bright red kind of gal
gone to the pink side? Girls!

Our dogs. Susie is the one "looking" at me in the top photo,
Ernie is the one at the end of the sofa in the bottom photo.

I believe that they are pretty spoiled, considering that they require a pillow to sleep on while on the sofa. They will literally stare you down until you give in and place the pillow for their use! REALLY!!????
Sigh...really.
Again, we can blame this one on our children being the influences
that they were while living in our home.
I guess that is why we spoil our children,
so that they
can spoil their pets....or at least that is my story,
and I'm stickin to it!!
 
I have once again started playing with my camera on a more urgent basis.
I am heading to New Orleans and then on to Austin Texas at the end of the month
and I am going to take tons of pics while there...
so I am warming up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment