Friday, March 1, 2013

Shelves In The Working

I am slowly working on adding decor to the
built-ins that we recently put in the living room.
I have a few vignettes,
 
    but still alot of empty space.
I do not want to just throw something up there
and then have to re-do everything later.
So slow and steady wins the race.
Or something like that?!!
 
Yesterday I covered a few books.
 
I had bought a book of scrapbooking paper for the
girls night a couple of weeks ago and
that night, used very little of it.
 
So I pulled it out of the cabinet andchoose a few fun papers!  Covering books that we will never read again
(yes, we all have books like that!) making them useful again by giving them a face lift with some cute paper!
 
It adds a pop of color to the book shelves
and I really like the ease and inexpensive way to
add such prettiness to our built ins.
With a couple of pieces of paper, some tape and
a pair of scissors, I turned some un-used books
into something wonderful!
 
And nothing is permanent. The paper is very
easily removed and all can be as it was before.
Color is a wonderful thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment