Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Please Tell Me You Do Too!

Tell me that I am not the only one who has one of "those" places,
that I clean and straighten and then over the weeks and months,
it just gets dumped on,
cluttered up and pretty much ignored.
I probably have more of those "places" than I care to admit, but the one that I look at day after day is my make-up table. I wish it were exclusively my make-up table, but it is not. My husband uses it for his "pocket cleaning" & alarm clock table.
We have our change jar on it also.
But it becomes sooooooooooooooo cluttered.
I decided to "get after it" and organize.
Here are a couple of before pictures....
 
 
And after.
 
I took an antique candy dish from my cupboard using it as my costume jewelry dish. I like it!
 
My necklaces are hung on the mirror.
 
I believe that it will be a much better morning tomorrow as I sit to put my make-up on!
 
 Don't you think!?!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! You are so creative!

    http://inthemidstof.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete