Friday, March 22, 2013

Animals, Inside and Out

No, I am not talking about children or men!
I am talking about the real deal.
Birds and dogs.
We seem to have many, and my husband enjoys
taking photos of the birds, and I take the photos
of the dogs, who are getting rather tired of being
my models, and that is apparent in these pictures.
Good thing I am going to Austin and will have beautiful children
and fantastic architecture to feast my camera on!
Well, the dogs will do for the moment
and the birds are only a few.
Susie, our female is becoming "over" the whole picture thing.
See!
 
Ernie is long past the picture "thing".
 
My husband caught this beautiful cardinal in our tree
the other day, the bright red is just stunning!
 
We have geese and ducks galore in the river,
I think they are the entertainment for the bald eagles!
 
Have an amazing day, and I hope that you will keep
me and my youngest in your prayers as we fly
out to New Orleans day after tomorrow.
Thank you!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment