Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Leaving.....Saaaweeeeet!!!

I am leaving.
Saturday to be exact.
Heading in to Chicago to spend the night.
Sunday (very early) I fly out of O'Hare
to New Orleans....meet up with my family
and then it is off to Austin Texas.
 
As you can imagine, my house is a flurry
of "get this ready, get that done" and it leaves
little time for projects or blogging.
 
However, I plan to blog ALOT on all that
I do in Austin, as it is my first time to ever visit
the great state of Texas. And I hear that Austin
is simply a beautiful city with lots to do and lots
to photograph.
 
But in the mean time, please be patient with me
and I will check in with you as the days fill with
hugs, kisses, cattle and city life.
I am quite excited!
 
Photo: Our Austin photo of the week: Frost Bank building

(Photo courtesy of ATXPetePhotography, Flickr: http://ht.ly/iZAph)
 
Our Austin photo of the week: Frost Bank building
(Photo courtesy of ATXPetePhotography, Flickr: http://ht.ly/iZAph)


2 comments:

  1. Have - fun when you get there --have a safe trip in the moving van --prob your first truck drive --just uae your mirrors you will be fine -- love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my first truck drive, that is probably why Evan trust me! Hope I am trust worthy!!!!

    ReplyDelete