Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Austin

We had a great time in Austin, but never enough time!

I took a few pictures, many that I cannot share yet, as there are other plans for them.

But here are a few, enjoy!

Yes, this IS a dog. A shaking tiny dog. My husband loves dogs, but he did not say once that he would take this one...I am sure our dogs would mistake it for a mouse!

We bought a new bed for our little O. She loves red and chose accordingly. She loves the extra storage space and the slide in book case!

Ummmm......EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas!


 
 The Alamo in San Antonio

 
 A yummy place to eat in Austin called "Salt Lick"
 I was invited back by one of the employees to see the "pit" from the back a.k.a. chef's side! Holy cow was it intensely hot!


 
And this is our handsome son and his beautiful wife....I snapped this picture when our little "O" was walking around with the largest ever red sunglasses and a purse over her shoulder spouting silliness. Not evident at all on their faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment