Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What Were The Leftovers From??????

Leftovers?

You remember these.....


Why were they leftovers?
Because I wanted to make this.....

My mantle needed something different this Christmas. I wanted it to reflect the real meaning of Christmas.

I completed my objective.

I love it.

I love the red and white twine in combination with the antique-ish brown craft paper.

It was a simple project that cost next to nothing....well, probably about 17 cents.



I simply cut strips of craft paper (found in rolls at any office supply store or many major box stores as mailing craft paper) two inches wide. Then cut three inch pieces.
Cut the top corners and added a hole re-enforcement circle. (also available at the office supply store for pennies)

I used simple stencils to apply the letters and then tied them to the twine.

And the outcome is anything that you want it to be.

Your banner can be anything that your heart desires. As big or as long as you would like.

Merry Christmas....and happy decorating!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment