Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mantle Christmas"fied"

My Christmas Mantle is lovely.

My Christmas Mantle is a bit out of the ordinary.

My Christmas Mantle is me.

Completely, totally me.

A bit "asymmetrical" which is not a surprise to my family.

A bit lovely. O.K. A lot lovely. So says me. So says my husband.

His first remark upon coming home from his day job (I am his night job, not kidding. He gets paid ALOT more for his day job!) was, "I really like the mantle, it is really nice."

I will take that praise and soak it in!!!!
I really love my mantle this year.....Merry Christmas to me!







This poor snowflake came this way....imperfect and lovely.
I am not of the many that believe that is must be perfect to be beautiful.
I love imperfect. I find it lovely. I find it enduring.
OK, I just really like imperfect....sparkly, glittery, white, sparkle. Perfect or not.
Glitter makes all things better!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment