Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Rambling Blatant Honesty

Blatant Honest Here, you are forewarned.


Rambling....yep.


I believe I have figured out the problem with my blog NOT loading my pictures.


I have yet to fix it.


Yes, that is my life right now.....no time to do creative, only time to over-do all other things.


My Mother has a fractured c12 vertebrae. It has greatly impacted my life, as the Dr.'s (or my husband and I) do not want her to be alone. She is staying with us right now and I am her sole 24/7 care taker.


My Mom is in a great deal of pain. She has been subjected to multiple tests, some invasive, others through the guise of CT scans, MRIs and also x-rays, blood test etc.


I hate to see her in pain. I hate all the running to and fro from Dr. to Dr..


I hate that I also have to work each day, cook, clean, do laundry, scrub stools, strip beds, etc, etc. 


It all exhausts me.


I am exhausted from seeing her in pain EVERY DAY. I am exhausted from real life. I am exhausted emotionally.


I. am. exhausted.


I. am. whiney.


I. need 24 solid hours of sleep.


I. need. my. blog. to. work!!!


I. need. to. be. creative....... it is my outlet.


I am dependent on God. That is where He wants me.


I cry easily. Not my usual.


I know it is because we were only 3 weeks removed from my beautiful Niece being discharged from the hospital...after 4 months.


Life happens.

I was not prepared.


There you have it. Ugly as it is....and it is ugly.


Me.

Right Now.


Thank You LORD for Your great and amazing gift of life!
No matter how crazy,
No matter how unprepared.


I am thankful....whiney, but thankful.

1 comment:

  1. THIS TO SHALL PASS MINE SURE DID WOW HOW GREAT IS THAT NO MORE PAIN i wonder about her pain it felt like my spine was falling out between my shoulders i mean bad bad it would almost make me sick at the stomach --turns out to be bleeding ulcers who would have thought no blood any where to see

    ReplyDelete