Tuesday, October 26, 2010


I just want to start this blog with you knowing that I am not in PAIN, but this is a look inside the life of a woman who loves the Lord with all my heart, loves my husband and children so much I cannot even describe it, and am blessed beyond what I deserve.

So, In Payne is just a look inside the life of me.

It is fall where I live, the trees are turning, the wind is blowing and life is un-predictable at best. My husband has been going through job woes, but we believe him to have finally settled into a job of challenges, joy and stability. Wheew...that last one has been a while in the works!!!

I have settled into the challenge of finishing up tasks around the house, that are time consuming, but will be amazing when completed.

I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to Thanksgiving, having family in, cooking, decorating, laughing....all these are a few of my favorite things!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I will end this post, a random act of thoughts, with this......life is good, God is amazing, and I am content.

No comments:

Post a Comment